Friday, September 14, 2012

My super scrub!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

I did a little cleaning today, and by little I mean very, very little.  I was noticing how yucky the bottoms of my pans get because I neglect to clean them properly when I should.  

This is when my magical Scour Off comes in handy.  I really love this stuff for the following reasons:
  1. It is nontoxic, natural, biodegradable, no phosphates... YAY!!!
  2. It's fumes don't make me feel drunk/high.  I'm going to save the drunk feeling for later when I have my Friday night wine (YAY!)
  3. Scour Off really smells great.  It reminds me of fruit punch.
  4. This stuff really works!  Everywhere I use my Scour Off, it always gets the job done beautifully!

So here is the pan that I decided to clean today and this is the brown that I never, ever clean...


 

And here is my pan (notice the gross handle part?) with the crew that I will need for clean up...  just add some water!



Here is a picture midcleaning... I just smear some paste on, wet my sponge and scrub away.  The paste is a lovely pink color.


Next I washed my pan off and here is the end result!



Super clean pan and super clean handle!!

So this is the extent of my cleaning today.  I had to work so I didn't really have much time to clean and then it was time to pick up the kiddo from school.  Now it's time to make dinner, play with the kiddo, pack the hubby for Aruba (yes, really have to do this and will elaborate on my next post) and have some mommy and wine time!

Hope everyone has an excellent weekend!  You rock!

Nina  :)


P.S.  Here is the product page for Scour Off if you want some more info!



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Impressive! Where can I buy this stuff in Canada?

    I just googled and it looks like it's a "Shaklee product", so I'm guessing one has to find a local Shaklee dealer?

    Those "not available in stores" things scare me, and I fear approaching a dealer lest they try to talk me into becoming a dealer myself. With 7 kids and working full time from home, and barely time to sleep, occasionally getting to eat, I have reason to fear such conversations!

    But maybe it IS available in stores and I'm just not looking at the right websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I missed the link at the bottom of your page. Ah, ok, yes, I see it is indeed a Shaklee thing. :( Oh well, maybe there's something similar I'll find somewhere. Thanks for sharing about it. The pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steeny Lou! Thanks for stopping by my page! You wouldn't have to find a dealer. I would gladly get this to you if you would like to try it out. I know how you feel about these kind of companies. I didn't want to get into it either but I really believe in the product and wanted to share it with friends so that's why I did it. I would never pressure you into anything because that's not fun. If you check out the price from the product page link, you'll see it's a great deal and worth a try. I would have no problem getting it out to you in Canada! :) It really is great stuff and thanks for the compliments on the pictures! :) have a great day!

      Delete